📞 (501) 320.5110
Charles "Skip" Davidson, J.D.
- University of Arkansas Fayetteville (Juris Doctorate, 1973)
- University of Arkansas Fayetteville (B.S. Business Administration / Banking & Finance, 1970)
Skip is an Arkansas native from Lake Village where he grew up on a farm and worked in the construction industry before attending college. He established Davidson Law Firm in 1973 as a full-service firm with an emphasis on business transactions and business litigation. Today, the firm has expanded to four locations, serving hundreds of clients all around the state.
Skip fully embraces the motto "work hard, play hard." He believes being a successful attorney means more than working hard from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm five days a week. Clients and employees will tell you it is not unusual to receive a message from Skip at 7:30 am on a Saturday. And because owns and operates several other businesses including ArkBest Realty, LLC., SVN Commercial, Pro HR Plus (a payroll, benefits, and human resources company), and Quality Child Care (six childcare centers located around the state), there is always someone to call, something to work on, or a problem to help solve.
When he is not in the office, he can almost always be found at working hard at Davidson Ranch, his 300-head cattle farm. He enjoys participating in cow and horse competitions, hunting, fishing, and spending time with his children and grandchildren.
- Personal Finance & Estate Planning
- Business Transactions
- General Litigation
- Real Estate
- Construction Law
Associations & Certifications
- Arkansas Bar Association
- American Arbitration Association Arbitrator
- Arkansas Certified Civil Mediator
- Bank Director Certification
- Licensed to practice law in all Arkansas State District & Circuit Courts, Arkansas Court of Appeals, Arkansas Supreme Court, US District Courts for the Eastern & Western Districts of Arkansas, US Bankruptcy Courts for the Eastern & Western Districts of Arkansas, US Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, US Tax Court, & the US Supreme Court
Publications & presentations
- 2017 Arkansas Women in Agriculture, Presenter, Basic Estate & Succession Planning
- 2017 Book, Construction Law in Arkansas
- 2016 Book, Guide to Divorce in Arkansas
- 2010, National Business Institute, Presenter, Arkansas Foreclosures and Workouts