David L. Gershner, J.D
- University of Arkansas at Fayetteville School of Law (Juris Doctorate, 2011)
- University of Arkansas at Fayetteville (Bachelor of Science in Biological Engineering, 2008)
David joined Davidson Law Firm in 2011 after graduating cum laude from the University of Arkansas School of Law. he enjoys being an attorney because it gives him the opportunity to resolve complex issues where there is rarely only one right answer. Understanding that there are rarely two situations which are identical, David approaches every case knowing each one will present unique challenges requiring new approaches and solutions.
When not in the office, David likes to fish, spend time in the outdoors, and cheer on the Razorbacks. He is a proud resident of Maumelle where he lives with his wife Kelli, their daughter, and two dogs.
- Registered Patent Attorney
- Intellectual Property
- General Litigation
- Construction Law
- Environmental Law
Associations & Memberships
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Construction Law Section, Member
- Intellectual Property Law Section, Member
- Young Lawyers Section, Member
- Journal of Food & Law Policy, Past Member 2011
- Maumelle Planning Commission
- Leadership of greater Little Rock, Class XXXII
- Licensed to practice law in all Arkansas State District & Circuit Courts, Arkansas Court of Appeals, Arkansas Supreme Court, Bankruptcy Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas, the United States Patent and Trademark Office, and the US District Courts for the Eastern & Western Districts of Arkansas.
- 2016, ABA Arkansas Construction Law Manual 2016 Edition, Contributing Author
- 2017, Construction Law in Arkansas