Drew Benham, J.D
- UALR, William H. Bowen School of Law (Juris Doctorate, 2013)
- Hendrix College, Conway (Bachelor of Science in History, 2006)
Drew Benham is a native of Conway, Arkansas and attended Hendrix College obtaining a Bachelor of Science in History in 2006. During this time, she was invited to study abroad at Oxford University in Oxford, England. After graduation she attended the University of Arkansas Little Rock, William H. Bowen School of Law and graduated 6th in her class with high honors in 2013.
Drew joined Davidson Law Firm in 2014 and serves as a junior partner of the firm. She enjoys working with clients, educating them about legal issues, and helping them develop solutions that are tailored to their unique circumstances.
When she isn't working, Drew likes reading and spending time outdoors with her husband and two children.
- Business Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- General Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Employment Law
Associations & Memberships
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Section, Member
- Licensed to practice law in all Arkansas State District & Circuit Courts, Arkansas Court of Appeals, Arkansas Supreme Court, and the US District Courts for the Eastern & Western Districts of Arkansas
- 2017, National Business Institute, Real Estate Transactions from Start to Finish
- 2017, National Business Institute, Real Estate Transactions from A-Z: Handling the Closing and Post-Closing Procedures
- 2012-2013, Law Review Editorial Board, Notes and Comments Editor