Stehpanie Linam, J.D.
- University of Arkansas Fayetteville (Juris Doctorate, 2007)
- University of Arkansas Fayetteville (Classical Studies & English, 2003)
For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to be a lawyer. My job gives me the chance to learn something different every single day, be it new medical terminology for a medical malpractice, wrongful death or personal injury case or a new discovery method that I can utilize in my daily practice.
I also really enjoy meeting and working with new clients. When a person’s life intersects with that of an attorney, it’s usually not pleasant. It is usually due to some traumatic event that is occurring in that person’s life—a divorce, an unexpected death, and etc. I have clients whose daughter, with a big, bright, beautiful future just died days earlier, mothers who have just buried their sons, wives who have just been left with nothing and had no idea there was anything wrong in their marriage. These people come and put their faith and trust in this firm to represent their family’s interest and that is a remarkable task to be given, one that I don’t take lightly. I admire these clients’ courage, strength, and determination.
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- General Litigation
Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association, Mock Trial Committee Member
- Arkansas Bar Association, Editorial Advisory Committee for handbooks & Legal Forms
- Women in the Profession Committee, Member
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
- Arkansas Association of Women Lawyers
- Phi Delta Phi, Inn at Leflar
- Licensed to practice law in all Arkansas State District & Circuit Courts, Arkansas Court of Appeals, Arkansas Supreme Court, the US Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, and the US District Courts for the Eastern & Western Districts of Arkansas, US District Courts for the Western Districts of Tennessee.
- 2017, Book Guide to Divorce in Arkansas
- 2006 - 2007 Journal of Food law and Policy, Notes and Comments Editor