Sydney L. Brown, J.D
- UALR, William H. Bowen School of Law (Juris Doctorate, 2015)
- Portland State University (Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, 2007)
After receiving her bachelor's degree, Sydney was employed as a social worker through Arkansas Child Welfare. The position frequently required her presence in court on behalf of the agency, without legal representation. This experience led her to understanding how having legal knowledge and expertise could help her to empower her clients and improve their lives. After that, the choice to go to law school was inevitable. She began her legal career in 2015 working primarily in the field of Social Security Disability Law. She joined the Davidson team in July 2017.
Sydney is originally from Portland, Oregon and is licensed to practice law in both Arkansas and Washington. She moved to Arkansas nine years ago with her husband, Blue, who was born and raised in Sherwood. She loves spending time outdoors and spending time with her two rescue dogs, Piper and Lemon.
- Administrative Law
- Family Law
- Business & General Litigation
Associations & Memberships
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Washington State Bar
- Arkansas Association of Women Lawyers
- Licensed to practice law in all Arkansas State District & Circuit Courts, Arkansas Court of Appeals, Arkansas Supreme Court, Bankruptcy Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas, the United States Patent and Trademark Office, and the US District Courts for the Eastern & Western Districts of Arkansas.